|Ashley Purdy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ashley Purdy is an American bassist, actor, entrepreneur, and singer, best known as a member of the American rock/metal band Black Veil Brides between 2009 and November 2019. He joined 3 years after the band’s formation and remained the band’s bassist and backing singer for 5 of their studio albums. His band members were Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Jake Pitts, Christian “CC” Coma, while Ashley was replaced by Lonny Eagleton in November 2019. In early December 2019, he revealed that he would continue to release music as a solo artist.
Ashley Abrocket Purdy
Bell County, Texas, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
He attended a high school in Missouri, United States. Ashley later attended the Academy of Art in San Francisco in San Francisco, California, United States briefly.
He was later transferred to Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles, United States, and was primarily interested in advertising and fashion. Eventually, he earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in communication design, with an emphasis on advertising and marketing.
Bassist, Singer, Entrepreneur, Actor
- Siblings – None
Glam Metal, Heavy Metal, Gothic Metal, Metalcore, Gothic Rock, Hard Rock
- Lava (Former)
- Universal Republic (Former)
- StandBy (Former)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ashley Purdy has dated –
- Kina Tavarozi – He dated the Instagram model and social media star, Kina Tavarozi, in the past. She is also known as “KinaDollXO” and self-proclaimed “blonde bombshell with a brain.” They both stated they were in a serious committed monogamous relationship and remained close friends after they broke up.
- Deanna Riordan – Ashley had an on-and-off relationship with a director and actress Deanna Riordan in the past.
- Jessica “Jessicka Addams” Fodera – He dated the singer, musician, songwriter, and artist, Jessicka Addams, in the past.
- Nikki Benz (2015) – In 2015, he was seen together with an adult movie performer, Nikki Benz, a fact not taken positively by his fanbase. Ashley even deleted his social media to fight the backlash. When he reactivated his profiles, he stated that they were not dating and were just close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long emo haircut
- Prominent cheekbones
- Perky nose
- Multiple tattoos
Ashley Purdy Favorite Things
- Drinks – Pepsi, Jack Daniels
- Football Team – Los Angeles Rams
- NHL Team – Nashville Predators
- Activity – Sailing
Source – Fandom, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Ashley Purdy Facts
- He spent his early childhood in Fort Worth, Texas.
- His parents passed away when he was very young. For that reason, he was raised by his grandparents in Berger, Missouri, United States.
- He was always interested in art and music.
- Ashley struggled with forming “perfect” bands at a young age. If he met people that looked and acted as he did, they often lacked musical talent. If they were musically inclined, he would want to dress them up to his liking.
- Ashley formed bands such as Stolen Hearts, Children of the Beast (Motley Crue tribute band), and Org*sm.
- At the age of 18, he moved to Los Angeles, California, United States, to pursue a career in graphic design.
- In 2003, he legally changed his name to Ashley Purdy.
- In 2009, he saw a Craigslist ad posted by Black Veil Bride‘s lead singer, Andy Biersack. Ashley initially wanted to “steal” Andy’s members for his own band but liked the environment so much that he decided to join.
- He released 5 studio albums with Black Veil Brides titled We Stitch These Wounds (2010), Set the World on Fire (2011), Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones (2013), Black Veil Brides (2014), and Vale (2018).
- He played the role of The Deviant in the movie Legion of the Black (2012) alongside all of the Black Veil Bride members.
- Ashley founded his own brand, Ashley Purdy Fashion Inc., in March 2013.
- He designed costumes for each member of his bands, Black Veil Brides included, as well as their on-stage attire and band’s merchandise.
Featured Image by Ashley Purdy / Instagram