|Chance Combs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chance Combs is an American model and internet personality who is the daughter of famous American rapper and music producer Sean Combs. She has modeled for American companies like the departmental store Barneys New York, kids’ magazine FOHR, and the event management company Petite Parade. She is also popular on Instagram with more than 150k followers, where she posts pictures with her family and updates about the events that she attends.
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
As of November 2019, Chance was a middle school student.
Model, Internet Personality
- Father – Sean Combs (Rapper, Singer-Songwriter, Record Producer, Entrepreneur, Actor)
- Mother – Sarah Chapman (Businesswoman)
- Others – Kimberly Porter (Step-Mother) (Model, Actress) (d. 2018), Keisha Combs (Paternal Aunt), Melvin Earl Combs (Paternal Grandfather) (Served in the U.S. Air Force and was associated with drug dealer Frank Lucas) (d. 1972), Janice Combs (Paternal Grandmother) (Model and Teacher’s Assistant), Jessie James Combs (Half-Sister), D’Lila Star Combs (Half-Sister), Christian Casey Combs (Step-Brother) (Singer, Rapper, Social Media Personality, Musician) , Justin Dior Combs (Older Paternal Half-Brother, Sean Combs’s son with fashion designer Misa Hylton-Brim) (Instagram Star), Quincy Brown (Older Half-Brother, Kimberly Porter’s son with singer, rapper, and record producer Al B. Sure) (Singer, Songwriter, Model, Actor, Director, Photographer, Entrepreneur) (Later adopted by Sean Combs), Isaac Combs (Paternal Great Grandfather), Daisy Curtis (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Charles Curtis (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Mary Allsup (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Helen Davis (Paternal Great Grandmother), John Henry Davis (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Mamie/Marnie Mason (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Janice (Paternal Grandmother) (Model and Teacher’s Assistant), Herbert Smalls (Paternal Great Grandfather), Clayton Smalls (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Lewis Smalls (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Mary (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Anna (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Jessie Miriam Collier (Paternal Great Grandmother), Judge Julius Collier (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Garrison Collier (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Anna Glover (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother), Mazie Anderson (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Adam Anderson (Paternal Great Great Great Grandfather), Hester Bannister (Paternal Great Great Great Grandmother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
- Frizzy, afro hairstyle
On social media, Chance has promoted brands such as –
- Ruum Kid’s Wear (Summer 2014 Collection)
- Forever 21
Chance Combs Favorite Things
- Pet – Dogs
- Singer – Beyoncé
Source – Instagram, Inquisitr
Chance Combs Facts
- Her father, Sean, celebrated Chance’s 13th birthday with her in July 2019 at Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Although her parents separated in 2009, they are both committed to Chance and maintain an amicable relationship. Chance has a strong bond with her half-sisters and step-brothers as well, who are often clicked together and were present at Disneyland to celebrate her birthday.
- Chance often attends social events with her half-sisters. She was in attendance at the ‘Paw Works 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala’ event and was seen at iconic singer Diana Ross’s 75th-anniversary celebrations.
- In February 2019, the sister trio walked on the ramp and showed off the latest looks from international clothing brands at the Rookie USA fashion show in Charlotte North Carolina, along with other celebrity kids.
- In May 2019, she featured on the cover of the 49th-anniversary edition of Essence magazine with her father and half-sisters.
Featured Image by Chance Combs / Instagram