|Gabbie Hanna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gabbie Hanna is an American singer, songwriter, Internet personality, author, and actor who initially gained popularity through social media platforms like Vine and YouTube. She has been a part of a variety of projects which include Oscar’s Hotel for Fantastical Creatures, Dance Showdown, Sanders Shorts, Janoskians: Untold and Untrue, All My Plants are Dead, Escape the Night, MTV’s Creator to Watch, MTV’s Total Request Live, Ice Cream Therapy, AwesomenessTV’s Betch!, Occupy Alice, Teens Wanna Know, and Anxt. In addition to that, she has also released tracks and extended plays such as Monster, Honestly, Call Me Crazy, Bad Karma, Out Loud, 2WayMirror, Glass House, Butterflies, You Oughta Know, Medicate, and Shut Me Up.
Gabrielle Jeanette Hanna
New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gabbie Hanna graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and holds a degree in Psychology and Communications.
Singer, Songwriter, Author, Comedian, YouTube Personality
- Father – James Hanna
- Mother – Michelle Hanna
- Siblings – Cherisa (Older Sister), Monica (Older Sister), Cecilia (Younger Sister), Genevieve (Younger Sister), Madelynn (Younger Sister), Sam (Younger Brother)
- Others – Samuel P. Hanna (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Rupchak (Paternal Grandfather), James Michael Vigne (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Lynn Kline (Maternal Grandmother)
Gabbie Hanna is managed by –
- Andrew Graham, Talent Agent, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Santini Reali, Talent Agent Television, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States.
Her net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs (via YouTube)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabbie has dated –
- Andrew Siwicki – It was RUMORed that she once had a fling with social media star, content creator, and Instagram personality Andrew Siwicki.
- Desmond Harrington – She was romantically involved with actor Desmond Harrington in the past.
- Payton Saxon (2019-Present) – In August 2019, Gabbie started dating a personality named Payton Saxon. On their first anniversary, she had shared a poem on her Twitter, written by her after their second date.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Lebanese, French, Slovak, German, and Polish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Long prominent nose
- She is on the heavier side waist down.
- She wears a thin nose ring on the left side of her nose.
Gabbie Hanna has appeared in a commercial for Verizon.
Best Known For
- Her earlier Vine videos which she started uploading in late 2013. Slowly but gradually, she started getting popular through her comedy videos accumulating more than 5 million followers.
- Her YouTube channel, Gabbie Hanna, was formerly known as The Gabbie Show. Her channel became popular due to her unique and creative videos which at times include her family members. She soon acquired more than 5.5 million subscribers.
- Her vlog videos in The Gabbie Vlogs, which has her crazy videos and more than 1.5 million followers.
- Winning the Dance Showdown season 4 with Matt Steffanina in 2015.
- Her debut book, Adultolescence, is a poetic writing piece that features her struggle in life in a funny way.
As a Singer
Gabbie released Out loud and Satellite through her YouTube Channel, Gabbie Hanna. “Out loud” reached #3 on the US iTunes charts.
In 2016, Gabbie made her theatrical film debut in a small role as Lindsey in the comedy film Laid in America.
First TV Show
In 2014, she made her first TV show appearance on Access Hollywood.
Gabbie has struggled with eating right since her school days. In her YouTube video, she has shared some of her frustrations in finding the right nutritionist. Though she does her workout in the gym even when she is traveling. Fortunately, she is finding that balance through her dance. She even managed to lose some weight.
Gabbie HannaFavorite Things
- Food – Hot garlic wings
- Video Game – Pokémon – game day color game
- Song – ‘Chandelier’ by Sia
- Color – Black
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
Source – YouTube
Gabbie Hanna Facts
- Her biggest turn-on for a guy is for them to be just nice to her.
- She used to see a therapist for having a murder nightmare.
- She has an addiction to scented candles.
- If she could fight one celebrity, it would be Kristen Stewart.
- She is obsessed with graffiti art.
- She has gone on multiple dates through the Tinder dating site in the past.
- On May 31, 2019, she released her debut extended play titled 2WayMirror and it was ranked at number #4 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #31 on the UK Download Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #126 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In July 2021, Gabbie claimed that she was permanently quitting the internet after getting fed up with long drama with a handful of influencers which also included Trisha Paytas.
Featured Image by Gabbie Hanna / Instagram