|Kedar Jadhav Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1985|
Kedar Jadhav is an Indian cricketer who hails from Maharashtra and is known for his hard-hitting batting skills, considered to be India’s dynamite. He is an all-round player who represents Maharashtra in domestic cricket and has represented teams like Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils, and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League. He started playing cricket right after his 10th standard and did not give so much importance to education. Kedar is also an occasional wicket-keeper for the team. He got selected in the India squad for Bangladesh in 2014 but unfortunately did not get a single game to play but on the very next tour with Sri Lanka, Kedar made his International debut where he scored 20 runs from 24 balls. Jadhav is known to be a dependable middle-order batsman.
Kedar Mahadev Jadhav
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pune, Maharashtra, India
He did his schooling from MIT School, Pune and then completed his graduation from Mandke College, Pune in Commerce.
- Father – Mahadev Jadhav (Clerk)
- Siblings – Suchita Chavan (Older Sister). He also has 2 other older sisters.
Batting All-Rounder, Occasional Wicket-Keeper
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kedar has dated –
- Snehal Jadhav (2011-Present) – Kedar and Snehal tied the knot in 2011 and have a daughter named Meeraya.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Maharashtrian roots.
Kedar Jadhav Favorite Things
- Hobby – Playing Football
- Food – Homemade food
- Actor – Salman Khan
- Actress – Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Cricketer – Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag
- Stadium – Wankhede Stadium
Source – Instagram, Instagram, YouTube
Kedar Jadhav Facts
- He made a half-century in his debut IPL match for Delhi Daredevils against Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2010.
- He scored a triple century for Maharashtra in the Ranji Trophy match against Uttar Pradesh in 2012 becoming the 2nd highest by a Maharashtrian batsman in a Ranji Trophy match.
- Kedar was also a part of the Indian squad for the 2019 ICC World Cup.
- He received the Madhavrao Scindia Award in the 2013-14 Ranji Trophy season for scoring a total of 1224 runs which included 6 centuries.
- He made his ODI debut against Sri-Lanka in 2014.
- Kedar made his T20I debut against Zimbabwe in 2015.
- Kedar represented the Rainbow Cricket Club in tennis ball cricket tournaments before he started playing domestic cricket.
- In the IPL, he has played for teams like Delhi Daredevils, Kochi Tuskers, and Chennai Super Kings.
- He has helped Maharashtra make it to their first Ranji Trophy final since 1992/93.
- He is known as the “pocket-size dynamite”.
- Kedar won the “Man of the Match” award in his debut IPL match.
- His coach’s name is Surendra Bhave.
- He received the Maharashtra Achievers “Sportsman of the Year” award in 2019.
Featured Image by Kedar Jadhav / Instagram