|Keerthy Suresh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Keerthy Suresh is a well distinguished Indian actress, model, and aspiring singer who is best known for being cast as Sailaja in Nenu Sailaja (2016). She has also starred in half a dozen other hit films such as Sarkar (2018), Mahanati (2018), Thaanaa Serndha Koottam (2018), Bairavaa (2017), Nenu Local (2017), Idhu Enna Maayam (2015), and Paambhu Sattai (2017). Keerthy is also well-known for being the youngest daughter of producer and director Suresh Kumar and actress and producer Menaka. As an actress, Keerthy has worked with some of the most influential people in the entertainment industry such as director Priyadarshan, Dileep, Prabhu Solomon, and actor Vijay. She also has a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 6.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Keerthy studied at a school in Chennai, until class 4. Later, she started attending Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
After that, she joined the Pearl Academy in Chennai, where she graduated with a degree in fashion design. During that time, she went on a 4-month exchange program to Scotland and completed her internship in London.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – G. Suresh Kumar (Director, Producer)
- Mother – Menaka (Producer, Actress)
- Siblings – Revathy Suresh (Older Sister) (VFX Specialist)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keerthy has dated –
- Vignesh Shivan (2018) – Keerthy was believed to be dating her co-star Vignesh Shivan in 2018. However, the two do not seem to be dating and have not yet come forth to deny the rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Has a mole on the right underside of her jaw.
- Oval face shape
Keerthy has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Reliance Trends
- The Chennai Silks
- Minute Maid Colour
- AVR Jewellers
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several other brands such as –
- Raw Mango
- Behind The Seams
- Amrapali Jewels
Best Known For
- Winning numerous popular awards such as the Asianet Film Award for “Most Popular Tamil Actress” in 2018, 5th South Indian International Movie Awards for “Best debut female Tamil:” in 2015, and the Edison Award for “Best Female Rising Star”
- Being cast as Sailaja in Nenu Sailaja (2016), Nila in Sarkar (2018), Savitri in Mahanati (2018), Madhu in Thaanaa Serndha Koottam (2018), Malarvizhi in Bairavaa (2017), Keerthi in Nenu Local (2017), Maya in Idhu Enna Maayam (2015), and as Veni in Paambhu Sattai (2017)
- Working with several highly regarded people such as director Priyadarshan, Dileep, Prabhu Solomon, and actor Vijay
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as South Scope, We, Cinesprint, Viva L’Amore, and Ritz
As a Singer
Keerty contributed her vocals to the release of the hit song Pudhu Metro Rail alongside her co-star Vikram in the film Saamy Square in 2018.
Keerthy made her Malayalam feature film debut in Pilots in 2000.
She made her debut Tamil theatrical film appearance as Maya in Idhu Enna Maayam in 2015.
Keerthy made her first Telugu theatrical film appearance as Sailaja in Nenu Sailaja in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a child artiste in Santhana Gopalam in 2004.
Prior to entering the film industry as an adult, Keerthy was plus size. In recent years, she has lost a lot of weight, and as of 2019, many found it difficult to recognize the gorgeous actress as she attained a lean physique.
She does go to the gym and prefers to focus on maintaining her lean and well-toned physique. Due to her busy schedules, she dedicates one day of the week only to intense cardio exercises that include a lot of running and cycling. For the rest of the days that she goes to the gym, she focuses on weight training and also performs yoga on a daily basis.
As for her diet, Keerthy is a vegetarian and tries to maintain a balanced as well as a lean meal plan. Though, she does not follow any strict routine. She also prefers to finish her supper at least 2 hours before going to bed.
Keerthy Suresh Favorite Things
- Actor – Vijay
- Song – Santhosh Narayanan’s Daavuya (2016), Arjun Kanungo and T. Sreenidhi’s Sirikkadhey (2016), Anirudh Ravichander and Nakash Aziz’s Tamilselvi (2016), Senjitaley (2016), Meesa Beauty (2016)
Source – YouTube, YouTube
Keerthy Suresh Facts
- She was raised in Chennai alongside her older sister Revathy who was previously employed at Red Chillies, founded by actor Shahrukh Khan.
- She had wanted to be a fashion designer, prior to taking up acting full-time.
- Her career started off as a child artist when she was 8 years old, after being cast alongside her father Suresh Gopi in Pilots (2000). Also, the film was co-produced by her mother Menaka.
- After starring in 3 films from 2000 to 2002, Keerty returned to acting after a decade in 2013.
- She was 12 years old when she made her first TV show appearance in Santhana Gopalam in 2004.
- It was announced in March 2019, that Keerthy Suresh would be making her Hindi film debut in director Amit Sharma’s Badhai Ho.
- According to sources, Keerthy had asked for the remuneration of INR 1 crore to star in actor and producer Sai Srinivas Bellamkonda’s film in 2017.
- In 2018, she was chosen to be the face of Reliance Trends.
- During the schooling days, she was a renowned swimming champion. Keerthy was also an avid participant in her school’s drama club.
- She is a huge fan of actor Vijay and Suriya.
- In the past, Keerthy planned on opening a boutique.
- Besides just being an astounding actress, Keerty also possesses amazing vocal skills as a singer.
- Her role in the biopic film, which was based on the life of actress Savitri in Mahanati (2018) earned her a huge amount of fan love, due to her outstanding performance.
- Despite her ethnic and beautiful nature, Keerthy revealed in an interview that she had never gotten a love letter in college.
- She has a dog named Nyke.
- Visit her official website @ keerthysuresh4u.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image By Keerty Suresh / Instagram