|Ludmila Dayer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1983|
Ludmila Dayer is a Brazilian-American actress, producer, and director who is known for her work in Carlota Joaquina, Princesa do Brazil (1995), Vida de Menina (2003), and Treason (1998). On the other hand, Ludmila is also the CEO of Lupi Productions.
Ludmila Dayer Schuller
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ludmila attended UCLA Extension, Westwood, Los Angeles.
Director, Producer, Actress
- Mother – Rosane Dayer
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Ludmila is married to a British businessman with whom she tied the knot in 2016. The couple had been residing in Los Angeles as of mid-2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Latino and White)
Ludmila is of Brazilian and German ancestry.
- Platinum blonde hair
- Beautiful eyes
Ludmila Dayer Facts
- Dayer was just 10 years old when she was cast as Carlota Joaquina in Carlota Joaquina, Princesa do Brazil (1995).
- She moved to Los Angeles sometime after 2005.
- Lubmila made her debut theatrical film appearance as Yolanda / little Carlota in Carlota Joaquina, Princesa do Brazil in 1995. Later, in 1998, Ludmila was cast in her first TV show Summer Affair as Bibi.
- Dayer joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on October 27, 2013. Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of September 2022 were Dica da Ludi – Óleo de Rícino: como usar, cílios, sobrancelha, resultado and Dica da Ludi: Máscara facial caseira de babosa para tirar manchas(aloe vera).
- She is the founder and chief executive officer of Lupi Productions which was formed in 2014, in Los Angeles, California.
- Her television and film credits include Xica da Silva, Young Hearts, Vida de Menina, Her Own Destiny, and A Guerra dos Rocha.
- Ludmila was nominated for “Best Actress” on two occasions at the Festival de Gramado and the Recife Cinema Festivalou.
Featured Image By Ludmila Dayer / Instagram