|Michael McKean Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1947|
Michael McKean is an American actor, comedian, voice actor, screenwriter, composer, singer, musician, director, and producer whose film credits include The Hunchback of Notre Dame II, This Is Spinal Tap, Earth Girls Are Easy, Memoirs of an Invisible Man, The Brady Bunch Movie, Slap Her… She’s French, Dr. Dolittle 2, 100 Mile Rule, For Your Consideration, The Producers, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, Pink Skies Ahead, My Little Pony: A New Generation, and Mystery, Alaska. Michael McKean is also known for his television roles like playing Leonard “Lenny” Kosnowski in the ABC sitcom Laverne & Shirley, Chuck McGill in the crime and legal drama series Better Call Saul, Witchfinder Sgt. Shadwell in the comedy series Good Omens, Lou Pickles (voice) in the computer-animated series Rugrats, Jasper Badun (voice) in the animated series 101 Dalmatians: The Series, Morris Fletcher in the science fiction drama series The X-Files, Tom Smithson in the NBC sitcom Grand, Adrien Van Voorhees in the Comedy Central series Primetime Glick, and Jack in the comedy series Grace and Frankie.
Michael John McKean
Manhattan Women’s Hospital, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
In 1965, Michael McKean graduated from high school and then attended Carnegie Mellon University, graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree. He later attended the New York University and completed his Master of Fine Arts (MFA).
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Composer, Singer, Musician, Director, Producer
- Father – Gilbert S. McKean (One of the founders of Decca Records)
- Mother – Ruth Stewart McKean (Librarian)
- Others – Henry Clunn “H.C.” McKean (Paternal Grandfather), Erin Ruth Scaife (Paternal Grandmother), Chester Graham Stewart (Maternal Grandfather), Fannie Bell (Maternal Grandmother)
Michael McKean has been repped by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Harmonica
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $12 Million.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael McKean has dated –
- Susan Russell (1970-1993) – He got married to Susan Russell in the year 1970 and they had 2 sons – Colin McKean (1976-2012) and Fletcher McKean (b. 1985). The couple divorced in 1993. Colin died of a drug overdose in 2012.
- Annette O’Toole (1997-Present) – In 1997, Michael McKean started going out with actor and singer-songwriter Annette O’Toole. They got engaged the following year and married in March 1999. They have worked together in Law & Order.
Race / Ethnicity
Michael McKean is of English, Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch descent.
Salt and Pepper
Resemblance to character actor Leon Rippy
He has been cast in TV commercials for
- IBM (1996)
- Sierra Mist Free (2004)
- Magnavox (voiceover)
Michael McKean Facts
- He grew up in Sea Cliff, New York, on Long Island.
- At the age of 14, he started playing the guitar.
- From 1994 to 1995, Michael McKean was a part of Saturday Night Live and did celebrity impersonations of Howard Stern, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Adam West, Patrick Stewart, and others.
- In 2015, he started appearing as Chuck McGill in the television show Better Call Saul and this role won him the Satellite Award for “Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film” while he was also nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Critics’ Choice Television Award.
- Michael McKean’s stage credits include having been cast in productions of King Lear, The Little Foxes, The Homecoming, Hairspray, The Pajama Game, All the Way, and Superior Donuts.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith & www.celebrity-photos.com / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0