|Monika Panwar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Monika Panwar is an Indian actress who rose to fame after being cast in the lead role of Gudiya in Netflix’s Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega. On the other hand, her credits also include Super 30 and Class of ’83.
Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India
Monika graduated from the National school of Drama, Delhi in 2017.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on her left cheek.
Through her social media, Monika has either endorsed or promoted various brands including mCaffeine and Daniel Wellington.
Monika Panwar Facts
- Originally, Monika is from Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
- Aside from film and television, Monika is also a theatre actor. Her theatre credits also include Agarbatti and Man Maana Square.
- The earliest post that Monika uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 1, 2018.
- Monika made her debut theatrical film appearance as a Hooker named Pari in Super 30 in 2019, alongside the likes of actors Hrithik Roshan, Mrunal Thakur, and Nandish Singh Sandhu.
- She was cast in her series debut in Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega with the lead role of Gudiya / Gudiya Singh with Amit Sial and Sparsh Srivastav.
- In 2022, Monika was announced as part of the cast of Dukaan and Sailing Through Life.
Featured Image By Monika Panwar / Instagram