|Noah Baumbach Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1969|
Noah Baumbach is a talented American filmmaker and screenwriter whose long list of acclaimed films include The Squid and the Whale (2005), Marriage Story (2019), The Meyerowitz Stories (2017), Greenberg (2010), While We’re Young (2014), The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004), Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009), among many others.
Jesse Carter, Ernie Fusco
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Noah attended Midwood High School in Brooklyn until his graduation in 1987. He attended Vassar College and earned his bachelor’s degree in English in 1991.
- Father – Jonathan Baumbach (Author, Film Critic)
- Mother – Georgia Brown (Film Critic)
- Siblings – Nico Baumbach (Younger Brother) (Assistant Professor of Film at Columbia University)
Noah’s net worth was $16 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah has dated –
- Jennifer Jason Leigh (2001-2013) – He exchanged ”I Do’s” with actress Jennifer Jason Leigh on September 2, 2005. The couple welcomed a son named Rohmer Emmanuel (b. March 17, 2010) before finalizing their divorce in September 2013.
- Greta Gerwig (2011-Present) – Noah began a romantic relationship with actress, writer, and director Greta Gerwig in 2011. The duo had met when she played the lead role in his directorial film, Greenberg (2010). Greta gave birth to their son Harold Baumbach in March 2019. The couple was expecting their 2nd child together, according to reports in November 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and is of English descent on his mother’s side.
Slight chin dimple
Noah Baumbach Favorite Things
- Movie – E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Source – Wikipedia
Noah Baumbach Facts
- The films that highly influenced him are The Jerk (1979), E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), Heaven Can Wait (1978), Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1956), The World According To Garp (1982), and Animal House (1978).
- Noah bears a striking resemblance to the actors Andy Garcia and Adrien Brody.
- His sleeper-hit film, The Squid and the Whale (2005) was inspired by his childhood experiences during his parents’ divorce in the 1980s.
Featured Image by Vogue Taiwan / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0