|Palak Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Palak Singh is an Indian actress, social media star, and model who is known for her portrayal of Neharika in Sooryavanshi. Nevertheless, she has also been cast in various other important roles including Aazmayish and ’83.
Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Palak attended Kankeshwari Devi Institute of Technology, Jamnagar with a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Actress, Social Media Star, Model
- Siblings – Jitesh Singh (Brother), Pritika Singh (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
Palak Singh Facts
- She is very close to her mother.
- Palak made her debut theatrical film appearance as Raja Singh Rathod in Aazmayish in 2011, alongside the likes of actors Rohit Kumar Sharma and Dharmendra. Later, in 2019, Palak was cast in her first TV show as Sania in Criminal Justice.
- Her television and film credits include Sooryavanshi, ’83, Hungama 2, Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors, Nikamma, and Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai.
- Palak is very fond of the work of Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Alia Bhatt, and Radhika Apte.
Featured Image By Palak Singh / Instagram