|Pebe Sebert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1956|
Pebe Sebert is an American singer and songwriter who is well-known as the mother of Grammy-nominated artist Kesha. Additionally, she has co-writing credit on top ten songs like Old Flames Can’t Hold a Candle to You, Timber, Your Love Is My Drug, etc. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Rosemary Patricia Sebert
Michigan City, Indiana, United States
- Father – Wilmer Louis Siebert
- Mother – Rose Marie Kecse
Pop, Pop Rock, Country, Dance Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pebe has dated –
- Hugh Moffatt (1977-1984) – Pebe married country singer and songwriter Hugh Moffatt in 1977. They have a son named Lagan Sebert (b. March 18, 1981), who is a producer and director. However, they got divorced in 1984. Hugh is erroneously considered to be the father of Kesha.
- Bob Chamberlain – Bob has claimed that he was involved with Sebert in the 1980s and that he is the biological father of Kesha Rose Sebert (b. March 1, 1987).
- Pebe has another son named Louis Sage Sebert (b. October 12, 1999) from an unidentified man.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry on her father’s side and is of Hungarian descent on her mother’s side.
Pebe Sebert Facts
- Her co-written songs have been sung by Pitbull, Miranda Cosgrove, Dolly Parton, Miley Cyrus, Kesha, etc.
- She financially struggled to raise 3 kids as a single mother and survived on food stamps and welfare after her divorce.
- Pebe and Hugh Moffat co-wrote the hit single, Old Flames Can’t Hold a Candle to You. It was covered by Dolly Parton in 1980 and reached #1 at the BillboardHot Country Songs chart.
- She is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict.
- Pebe, Kesha, and Lagan appeared in a 2005 episode of the reality show The Simple Life starring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.
Featured Image by Miley And Kesha / Instagram